The way i want to work

/
0 Comments
I am person like to work in my own way . Creativity and intensity in work that drive my work to next level . I don't like to continue work for 8-10 hour work . I like to take frequent breaks like walk , some outdoor games or eating some breakfast ,tea coffee etc.


I like to listen music while working . Table and chair is not necessary in a IT work , i love to work by laying down on a sleeping mattress on floor . I like to wear loose cloths with chapels (not shoes) in office or you can say i love to work from home if my boss object on my dressing style . I need a calm place like a basement where i can sit in my own way along with my selected music tracks that help me working for a long time .
Enjoy my work by my own way.


You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.